好用的手机公司, 新年大促销: 3 month FREE! $15/Month 5GB data and text

Author Topic: Senior SQL Server Database Administrator Location : San Jose, CA  (Read 642 times)

USA LaoTu Support Team

• Administrator
Hello,

This is Nilesh Awadhiya and I’m a Lead Recruiter with ACS Group,  a leading information technology services and workforce solutions company and have an opportunity for below position with one of our clients. ACS works closely with Fortune 1000 firms throughout the US and provides top talent for various staffing needs across industries.
I was trying to reach you for the role of Senior SQL Server Database Administrator and Developer for a long term contract job.  Please have a look at the description and reply to this email to get in touch with me, or you may call me directly on my number at @ 972-497-2327.

Job Description:

​
Job Role : Senior SQL Server Database Administrator

Location : San Jose, CA / Work from Home (Remote Work Till COVID-19 Situation)

Duration : Long Term Contract

Job Summary:

The Senior SQL Server DBA and Developer position will a key member in IT BAS US - Data Services and Analytics Platform team responsible for maintaining ASML company’s database systems (currently MS SQL Server) including Database Administration, Database development, Database Architecture, Data Migrations, back-up, performance tuning, capacity planning, monitoring and documentation.

Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Create and manage ASML SQL Server Landscape.
Lead ASML SQL Services team, solutions which includes working very closely with Database vendor and Developers.
Work with the Strategic IT organization to design and develop capacity planning of the database infrastructure.
Monitor, maintain database systems and resolve problems that may arise.
Maintain data integrity and security (manage roles and permissions of database users).
Use tools like SQL Profiler, Extended events for database tuning. Generate traces, execution plans, identify performance issues, deadlocks/contention and resolve them.
Develop strategies and implement solutions for managing back-ups, restoration and near real-time data solutions.
Act as SQL Server tuning expert who will work with developers and business users.
Hands-on database development experience writing complex T-SQL queries and Stored procedures.
Support SQL high-availability using techniques like clustering, SQL Always On.
Support software developers with database operations including the development of complex SQL, tuning of DML and the creation of stored procedures.
Automation of tasks, installations, updates, maintenance task configuration, Jobs.
Manage production, QA and development database environments and releases.
Create detailed documentation including diagrams of database infrastructure.
Learn relevant business processes and understand the data flow, criticality and dependencies.
Effectively coordinate and communicate with all the stakeholders (internal teams and business units).
Baseline system performance and monitor for deviation, recommending and implementing improvements to slow running queries.
Develops methods and processes used for data extraction, system performance analysis, and presentation ready report generation capabilities.
Ensure database server topology, configuration, and maintenance are designed and executed to meet SLA objectives.
Advise on Database design, tuning options, and best practices.
Education:
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Physics, Statistics or related field.
Experience:
Minimum of ten (10) years of SQL Server Database Administration and Development experience is required.
Job Requirements:
Minimum 10 years’ experience in administering and Development on Microsoft SQL server databases (SQL Server v2008-2019).
Sound knowledge of RDBMS concepts, database architecture and SQL/T-SQL/SSIS/SSAS.
Extensive Database Administration and development experience in writing T-SQL and stored procedures and query tuning on VLDB, high transaction systems.
Experience in conducting code- reviews.
SME for Performance tuning and resolution.
Experienced in ETL (Extract-Transform-Load) development / data integration.
Experienced in Development and design review of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) solutions.
Proficient with SQL server profiler/Extended events for monitoring and troubleshooting database activity and performance.
Experience in SQL Server Clustering and HA technologies including log shipping, failover cluster and various near real-time replication technologies.
Ability to develop/update SQL Server standards, procedures and maintain detailed database related documents.
Innovative approach to work, constantly looking for opportunities to make the SQL Server Landscape more efficient and effective with technologies/Processes.
Data center Migration and upgrade experience.
Knowledge of Cloud (Azure), Big Data technologies (Hadoop) a plus or open to learning these technologies.
SQL Server MCTIP certification will be an advantage.

I am available between the hours of 9:30 a.m. – 6p.m. ET Monday – Friday. You can reach me at 972-497-2327 or you can reply to this email. Even if you are not currently in the market for a new opportunity, I would still like to connect with you briefly to understand your longer-term interests from a career perspective, as we have ongoing needs across our client base for similar roles.  Also, if you have friends/colleagues within your network who may be interested in this or other opportunities, please let me know and I will reach out to them as well.

Thanks & Regards,