好用的手机公司, 新年大促销: 3 month FREE! $15/Month 5GB data and text

Author Topic: Database Admin-Remote w2 Pay Range: 60-65/hr w2  (Read 97 times)

USA LaoTu Support Team

• Administrator
Database Admin-Remote w2 Pay Range: 60-65/hr w2
« on: November 16, 2022, 01:12:23 PM »
My name is Priya and I am a Technical Recruiter at eTeam Inc. eTeam is a global contingency staffing firm servicing fortune 1000 clients across North America, Europe, and Asia. We have an excellent job opportunity with one of our clients. Please allow me to reiterate that I chose to contact you either because your resume had been posted to one of the job boards to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to eTeam Inc. I wanted to connect with you to see if you are looking for a new employment opportunity or are open to a new opportunity in near future.

Job Title: Database Admin
Duration: 12+ Months
Pay Range: 60-65/hr w2
Financial Services is looking for a highly experienced IT DBA to execute on multiple projects under transformation of our financing systems platform.
We need someone with a proven track record of technology skills in the Azure, DBA, DNS, ETL, Firewall, SSIS, Microsoft SQL, clustering, database management systems, database management, database, data migrations, PowerShell, Software Development Life Cycle, scalability, PaaS, sustainability, performance tuning.
This individual will direct, manage, lead, and coordinate subproject transformation workstream from start to finish, orchestrating across all programs dependent workstreams, teams, and stakeholders to ensure successful program implementation.
The scope of this program includes the replacement of the legacy platform that supports the credit underwriting, account servicing, and finance areas of the Asset Financing business with an industry leading solution owned by the 3rd Party Vendor (Odessa) and integration of this package with the overall ecosystem (e.g. Master Data, SFDC, MSD365, etc).
The program will be managed in partnership with vendors and SIs (Systems Integrators) and is being structured in a way that we have an “umbrella” team responsible for the overall transformation definitions and decisions and multiple other workstreams that will be managed as independent projects but need to be coordinated to ensure alignment with overall program objectives (e.g. multiple functional pods, multiple boundary applications Integrations, Data & Reporting Workstream, Testing Workstream and Data Migration Workstream).
Responsibilities:
-Design and implement fault-tolerant SQL Server solutions using highly availability patterns for scalability and stability in on-premises and Microsoft Azure
-Experience in performing data migrations upgrades/modernizations, performance tuning on IaaS and PaaS Managed Instance and SQL Azure
-Design and deploy Microsoft SQL PaaS solutions in Microsoft Azure
-Monitor and maintain database storage, and database health, performance, sustainability and security
-Monitor and maintain SQL server Mirroring, Log shipping, backups, ETL SSIS jobs, and encryption
-Provide SQL Server administration in MS SQL Server 2016, 2017 and/or 2019
-Plan and implement database backup strategies and perform recovery in case of disaster
-Respond to database and user problems, and provide guidance to junior level DBA
-Analyze SQL query plans, suggest and implement solutions to support developers in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
-Install, configure and upgrade database management systems and software including clustering environment -Refine and automate security lockdown processes using T-SQL and PowerShell DSC
-Optimize Microsoft for ETL, Data visualization, and Business Intelligence data analysis
-Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
-Supports the configuration, deployment and execution of CI/CD pipelines in alignment with SDLC methodologies.
-Knowledge of networking engineering including DNS, Active Directory, Firewall, Load

If you are interested, qualified, available, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please call me ASAP at (534) 202-1837 even if we have spoken recently about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you.

Also, please take a few minutes to answer some of the questions below as they will help me qualify your candidature

Full Legal Name as it appear in Driving License/ Passport:
Preferred email ID:
Day/ Evening phone numbers:
Current Location:                                     
Work Authorization:
Earliest availability for Phone/ On-Site interview:
Hourly Rate:
Earliest possible start date:
Two Professional References:

Also, be aware that our client conducts extensive background checks on candidates who are extended offers of employment.
P.S. We are offering a bonus for candidate referrals that result in a successful placement by eTeam Inc. Please contact us for details.

Sincerely yours,
Priya Arya
Technical Recruiter
eTeam Inc.
parya@eteaminc.com
(534) 202-1837
285 Davidson Avenue Suite 406
Somerset, NJ, 08873-4153