好用的手机公司, 新年大促销: 3 month FREE! $15/Month 5GB data and text

Author Topic: Data Analyst 3  (Read 337 times)

USA LaoTu Support Team

• Administrator
Data Analyst 3
« on: August 18, 2021, 06:58:42 PM »
I was impressed with your background and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Amit and I represent TalentBurst, an industry leading staffing agency. Our mission is to hire amazing people and place them in business cultures where they can grow, develop, innovate, and thrive.

That’s why we’re writing about an exciting opportunity at our direct client in San Jose, CA CA. Based on your credentials you may align or know of someone that would be interested in this Data Analyst 3 position.

Full details of the job are included below, please take a moment to review the information. If you’re interested, please send an updated resume in an MS Word format along with your contact details and availability. I’m looking forward to speaking with you about the opportunity and answering any questions you have.

Job Title: Data Analyst 3
Duration: 6 Months Contract, possible extension

Data Analyst Responsibilities:
Deliver business insights by building dashboards, reports and analyst views.
Build new data assets by merging data from multiple data sources.
Support regular ad-hoc data querying and in-depth analyses to better understand customer engagement.
Slice and dice existing data sets through various dimensions to generate meaningful reports, insights and diagnostics.
Partner with product and business teams to understand requirements and KPIs Skills.
Expert level understanding of at least one BI tool from Tableau and PowerBI.
Strong SQL skills and experience working with Hive/Hadoop or a similar big data stack.
Basic competence in python coding and Excel.
Good business acumen.
Should be able to understand the business KPIs and data. Prior experience with subscription business is a plus.
Good communication skills. Should be able to present the dashboards, reports and insights to the stakeholders in meetings.
Experience with A/B testing and/or statistical modeling in a plus but not required.
 Duties:
Write complex SQL queries that help Adobe identify and measure the non-genuine software base.
Apply business logic to determine categorize the non-genuine base into opportunities.
Use Big Data best practices to help scale the piracy conversion program.
Create dashboards in tableau.
Apply statistical methodologies and data mining skill sets on large volume of data Analyze data and provide insights to senior executives.
 Skills:
SQL Expertise.
Hadoop expertise.
Can work in hive, pig etc.
Create dashboards in tableau and excel Modelling in Excel.
Power Pivot expertise a must.
Understanding of statistics concepts.
Ability to interpret data and present.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
 Required Skills:
TABLEAU
SQL
 Additional Skills:
HIVE
EXCEL
BUSINESS INSIGHTS
POWER BI
DATA ANALYSIS
 Education:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistic or any related field.
3+ years of relevant progressive experience in similar analytics or BI roles generating business reports.

You can call me directly at (508) 794-3395 or email me at Amit.mandloi@talentburst.com. If you do respond by email, please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you.

Again if you don’t believe this role is an ideal fit for your career goals at this time, however know someone who might be interested, please let me know and or feel free to provide my contact details. Our goal here at TalentBurst is to match the best talent to the best businesses quickly.

Regards,
E: amit.mandloi@talentburst.com
679 Worcester Street   |   Natick, MA 01760
Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)