好用的手机公司, 新年大促销: 3 month FREE! $15/Month 5GB data and text

Author Topic: Tableau Developer Remote Plano TX  (Read 343 times)

USA LaoTu Support Team

• Administrator
Tableau Developer Remote Plano TX
« on: September 10, 2021, 01:36:29 PM »
I am Naveen and I am hiring for the below mentioned role. This is a contract position and currently on remote. Please share your resume/queries if you are interested

Tableau Developer (SO 44092691) (12187360)

Job Description:

Have a good understanding of Tableau architecture design development and end user experience.

Extensive experience in Tableau Desktop Tableau Server and Tableau Reader in various versions of Tableau 8.x/9x/10.x+ Involved in reviewing business requirements and analysing data sources form Excel/Oracle/Teradata/SQL Server/SAP BW for design development testing and production rollover of reporting and analysis projects within Tableau Desktop.

Worked closely with business power users to create reports/dashboards using Tableau desktop and Business Objects XI3.1.

Designed and developed various analytical reports from multiple data sources by blending data on a single worksheet in Tableau Desktop.

Create Prompts Calculated Fields customize Calculations Conditions and Filter (Local Global) for various analytical reports and dashboards.

Create and modify Interactive Dashboards and Creating guided navigation links within Interactive Dashboards.

Effectively use data blending filters actions Hierarchies feature in Tableau.

Very strong SQL skills in at least one other DB technology i.e. Teradata or any other database like Oracle UDB.

Teradata skills are preferred.
activejobs@refgain.com