好用的手机公司, 新年大促销: 3 month FREE! $15/Month 5GB data and text

Author Topic: HIRING ETL Developer 100% REMOTE  (Read 229 times)

USA LaoTu Support Team

• Administrator
HIRING ETL Developer 100% REMOTE
« on: November 16, 2022, 01:18:49 PM »
My name is Matthew and I'm an IT recruiter at Mondo, a premier Digital Marketing and IT resourcing agency. For over 15 years, the world’s most prestigious companies have turned to us to provide their IT and digital marketing departments with the most critical resource: people. Our expertise in the industry allows us to match major companies with top talent, and I have a role that could be a great match for you!

Please review the job description below and let me know what you think. Is this a role you’re interested in hearing more about?

If so, send me your most up-to-date resume in a Word document and let me know a good time to give you a call.
We are grateful to hear from applicants and will be certain to reach out in cases where you are a strong fit for the requirement. If you do not hear from us, your resume will be preserved for future opportunities.

Title: ETL Developer
Duration: Contract to Hire - (US CITIZENS ONLY!) -
Start: ASAP
Interview Process: 1 Video Interview
Rate: $68-71/hr W2

Must haves :
Unix/Linux commands
Strong SQL experience (creating tables, index, commands, data manipulation/updates, enhancements)
Any kind of ETL experience (ETL Tool they use: Precisely - formally Syncsort DMExpress) & Informatica on occasion.

Nice to Have:
Python (some of the framework (10% of it) is build in it
Basic of understanding how the cloud works
Day to Day:
Specifically with the data warehouse
Every week migrating through being on call - On call doesn't mean you will be doing anything but be prepared - on call every other week (all depends on how many people are on the team - right now it is 2 people)
Product support and understanding the administration
Development, product support and administration
Projects - Enterprise Data Warehouse, they sit on top of Hadoop and Linux platforms, most of the action is in the terminal...developing new ETL processing, modifying data warehouse and doing the builds. Break fixes. Lots of back and forth with the support piece, switching gears day to day
On Call: Will be every 4 weeks once they get ramped up. Migration every other week right now (7am to check the logs, if there is nothing going on, go back to bed and they can start later in the day, have that flexibility). Rarely any issues, but it happens but is a component of the job.
Understanding the administration aspect of the product (if they dont have admin piece, willingness to learn

Thank you!

Matthew Szkaradnik
Phone: (215) 825-7819 Ext.347819    Email: matthew.szkaradnik@mondo.com    Website: mondo.com
Address: 2000 Market Street Suite 1420 Philadelphia PA 19103