好用的手机公司, 新年大促销: 3 month FREE! $15/Month 5GB data and text

Author Topic: SQL SSIS Developers Client: Financial Length: 24 months Location: Minneapolis  (Read 1322 times)

USA LaoTu Support Team

• Administrator
Hope all is well. I came across a recent copy of your resume and wanted to share that I have an immediate need for sharp SQL SSIS Developers. These are long-term opportunities based in either Charlotte or Minneapolis and I’m working directly with the hiring manager who is moving forward immediately. If interested, please respond with the most current version of your resume referencing 20-04979 in the subject line. Per the manager’s request, please be advised that all candidates must furnish 2-3 professional references when submitted.
Client: Financial
Length: 24 months
Location: Minneapolis or Charlotte (remote start due to covid)
# of openings: 10 split between the two locations
type: W2 or C2C ( if you are a c2c employer you MUST contact via email instead of calling or else your candidate will be disqualified) OPT/CPT not eligible for this role
Candidates MUST have 10+ years of experience to qualify

Must Have
10+ years of MS SQL server experience in designing, coding and delivering database applications on multiple MS SQL Server versions (V2017 to V2019)
10+ years of experience with SQL Server database design and administration
10+ years of experience in Microsoft SQL Server with specific experience supporting encryption technology and encryption key management
5+ years experienced in configuring and maintaining the performance of large / critical MS SQL Server database applications
Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
Experience in writing and debugging complex SQL Stored Procedures
Experience in ETL tools (SSIS, Informatica) and database integration with Oracle, SQL Server, and other databases
Experience with Agile using JIRA software, Confluence software or combination of both
Nice to Have
Banking/Finance Experience or Previous Wells Fargo
Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Experience using GitHub
Regards,
Daniel Bentivenga
DIVERSANT LLC
Technical Recruiter
331 Newman Springs Road Building 3, 2nd Floor, Suite 350
Red Bank, NJ 07701
dbentivenga@diversant.com
(732) 759-6062 Ext.6062

View all of our open job requirements on our home page http://www.diversant.com under *Job Search*. If you know any IT Professionals who are looking for new job opportunities, please pass along my contact information!