好用的手机公司, 新年大促销: 3 month FREE! $15/Month 5GB data and text

Author Topic: Immediate closure position-Data Base Engineer-Bolingbrook,IL  (Read 344 times)

USA LaoTu Support Team

• Administrator
Immediate closure position-Data Base Engineer-Bolingbrook,IL
« on: February 17, 2020, 02:24:35 PM »
Hi,

Hope you are doing great,

My-self Sonu,I’m working as a Technical Recruiter in Yochana IT Solutions INC

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and  send me your

updated profile ASAP

Job Title : Data base Engineer

Type : Contract

Job Description :

An SQL Expert as the majority of the tool is in SQL

Developing backend data for web applications, data storage for large businesses and organizations, and relational databases
Writes SQL queries to store, sort, and retrieve data. These can range from basic commands like read, write, create, and update to complex commands that fetch and manage data across multiple tables.
Conducting troubleshooting on databases and applications, involving data validation and extensive testing to ensure that the database systems and access programs meet the end-user’s specifications and requirements.
Needs to manage data and log files to ensure that they are stored separately, eliminate any instances of file or index fragmentation, and check for data corruption.
Gathering requirements and specifications from the end-users.
Constantly seek out methods to better handle data and increase system efficiency.
Writing more complex and optimized queries, changing the way data is stored or structured, or bringing data onto a new server that can better meet the needs of the organization.
Propose and develop new methodologies and best practices to further enhance database performance.

Thanks & Regards,

Sonu

Recruiter

Yochana IT Solutions Inc.

23000 Commerce Dr, Farmington hills, MI-48335

sonu@yochana.com  ||www.yochana.com

linkedin.com/in/sonu-begum-188a85184