好用的手机公司, 新年大促销: 3 month FREE! $15/Month 5GB data and text

Author Topic: Location: Tempe, AZ or Santa Clara, CA Sr. Data Analyst  (Read 288 times)

USA LaoTu Support Team

• Administrator
« on: September 15, 2021, 01:59:58 PM »
My name is Krishna and I'm a Technical Recruiter at Diverse Lynx. We provide IT Consulting Services to our customers’ immediate and long-term resource needs. I am contacting you either because your resume has been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe or you had previously submitted your resume to Diverse Lynx. We now find your resume matching for a Sr. Data Analyst opportunity with our client at Tempe, AZ or Santa Clara, CA. The job description is

Location: Tempe, AZ or Santa Clara, CA      Candidate must be open to relocate after Covid lockdown

Sr. Data Analyst

·         10+ years of experience working as senior data/system analyst

·         5+ years of experience in credit, finance and regulatory domain/data

·         Well versed with data management, data governance and data quality process and frameworks

·         Working knowledge of data mapping, lineage, banking data, requirements and data dictionary document

·         Ability to write SQL, perform data analysis, experience with data warehouse, data marts, ETL process

·         Good communication skill

·         Expertise in data management, data governance and data quality process and frameworks, strong in SQL, Datawarehouse, ETL concepts

krishna.kumar@diverselynx.com
(732) 452-1006 x279
+ Add to contacts