好用的手机公司, 新年大促销: 3 month FREE! $15/Month 5GB data and text

Author Topic: I really feel an overwhelming gratitude towards you and this amazing platform.  (Read 3774 times)

USA LaoTu Support Team

• Administrator
Hello Lao Tu Lao Shi,

Remember I was asking about the interview with a xxxxx company during the last webinar? Well I interviewed this morning and got an offer an hour after. This job is with the biggest xxxxx system here in my area and the offer is over $x0,000.

Words can't express how I feel at this moment. Laoshi, this is my very first IT interview. I was so nervous the entire week and I was afraid I was going to throw up right at the interview table. I was so afraid that what I was going to say would sound stupid. But the interview went really well and they thought I was an expert. They didn't ask any hard questions. They just had me develop an SSRS report on the spot and it was just like our lab 5. After I did it, they said "You are technically very strong." I was speechless.

I did not even have a phone interview. It's only been 2 weeks since I started my job search. I only applied for 4 jobs online. I didn't even post my resume for recruiters to search.

I really feel an overwhelming gratitude towards you and this amazing platform. I can't believe this is happening to me...All the hard work, all the sleepless nights, all the self doubts and soul searching finally lead to this day. Thank you!

XXXX

Jenny Z

• Core Package
好激动哦,看到这位同学刚拿到offer,真心为这位同学高兴,只要努力,我的还会远吗。 嘻嘻