好用的手机公司, 新年大促销: 3 month FREE! $15/Month 5GB data and text

Author Topic: 祝贺生物女士丽娜几月努力成功转行!  (Read 6095 times)

USA LaoTu Support Team

• Administrator
祝贺生物女士丽娜几月努力成功转行!
« on: June 13, 2014, 08:30:41 AM »
Hello Laoshi,

It was a really useful webinar last night and your stories will benefit us students. It was such a busy and enriched webinar and I didn't have chance to talk with you.

I attended interview this Monday after testing, which was for a contract job for ETL, reporting and application. The recruiting company offered me the job to start next Monday with chance of changing to permanent one by email. I replied the email to confirm and provided reference info. But of course they will check references before signing the contract.

Meanwhile I passed 1st on-site interview last Wed for a full time Tableau dashboard position and went to 2nd screening by doing an assigned Tableau exercise. Then I became one of the two final candidates who did the presentation on this Wed. Not know the results yet.

I have a question: Can email confirmation be cancelled before signing contract?
                           If the tableau full time job was offered, which one should I choose since you have a bigger picture in this area?

Look forward to your advice by message or you may call me at xxx-xxx-xxxx.

Many thanks for your advice!

丽娜

Lena

• Core Package
Re: 祝贺生物女士丽娜几月努力成功转行!
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2014, 04:48:57 PM »
Thanks, Laoshi. Any words can't express my heart-felt gratitude to you, Lucky, and any students who has helped me in one way or the other. There wouldn't be this success without any of you.

This is just a starting point. I will keep it up.

婕喜

• Core Package
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2014, 06:10:43 PM »
Good job Lena! Congratulations and good luck with your new job!

如月

• Core Package
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2014, 07:27:44 PM »
祝贺你!!!丽娜, 好好干, 我对你们生物人特别有信心 !!!