好用的手机公司, 新年大促销: 3 month FREE! $15/Month 5GB data and text

Author Topic: Q & A for another Bio  (Read 7835 times)

yuan

• Core Package
Q & A for another Bio
« on: December 26, 2013, 04:47:46 PM »
Dear Dr.Laotu,

After my sister mentioned your courses, I've checked your website for a while. However, I could not decide whether I should take your classes (with a fee) or courses provided by the university I am working at (free since I am an employee). The news that a friend got an offer after taking your courses helped me to make the decision.

I'm so glad to see you will have a new live class in the beginning of the new year. Although class videos may work very well, I prefer to ask questions and interact with my peer students. 

Before I register for the core package, may I bother you with some questions?
1) I understand I will receive previous class video, but I'd like to know which one. Will I receive class video for all 4 courses or only the one without live class (for example, Access and excel 2007, SQL server 2012)?
2) How long will these class video be available to me?
3) Please let me know which of these 3 study order is best for me: 1. taking the live class of Oracle 11g SQL and then Crystal report 2007 before taking  live class or watching class video on SQL server 2012 OR 2. it is better to study SQL Server 2012 before Oracle 11g SQL and Crystal report 2007 OR 3. it is better to study SQL Server 2012 and Oracle 11g SQL before Crystal report 2007?
4) With live class of SQL Server 2012, you  not only allow students to take live class once for free after register, but also offered a courtesy for all registered students (within 365 days) to listen to it free. Will this courtesy be offered to other future classes? (hopefully everybody would get an offer before a second live class available) :)
5) Regarding class videos, for instance SQL server 2012, will I be allowed to access only the most recent one (Nov 30, 2013) OR both Nov and Sep classes?
6) You offered a 2-hour resume session to previous core package students but with no record for it. Will you plan to offer another one soon? (I plan to complete my study and be ready to submit resume within a half year).
7) Will you have a live class for SQL Server 2012 and/or MSBI in the first half year of 2014?
8) Do I need a permission to pay online w/ a credit card?

Hope the coming new year will be full of hope, happiness and success to all.

Thank you so much in advance for your time.
zym

如月

• Core Package
Re: Q & A for another Bio
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2013, 06:17:21 PM »
You could send those questions to
 inquiries@usalaotu.com
or call
408-707-3887

yuan

• Core Package
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2013, 09:04:03 AM »
Hello 如月,
 Thank you for your kind response. I did as you suggested.

USA LaoTu Support Team

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2013, 10:24:34 AM »
Before I register for the core package, may I bother you with some questions?
-- Sure. 咱生物人就是不一样,问题都是一套一套的。
-- Many students with a Bio degree has found good jobs after take our training courses, you can do the same.

1) I understand I will receive previous class video, but I'd like to know which one. Will I receive class video for all 4 courses or only the one without live class (for example, Access and excel 2007, SQL server 2012)?
-- After register going through, Core Package student will get all the previous class materials, include access to most recent class video.

2) How long will these class video be available to me?
-- They will be available to student at least one year.

3) Please let me know which of these 3 study order is best for me: 1. taking the live class of Oracle 11g SQL and then Crystal report 2007 before taking  live class or watching class video on SQL server 2012 OR 2. it is better to study SQL Server 2012 before Oracle 11g SQL and Crystal report 2007 OR 3. it is better to study SQL Server 2012 and Oracle 11g SQL before Crystal report 2007?
-- Student can start any of the following course as the first course:
SQL Server 2012, Oracle 11g SQL, or Access 2007;
-- Most student like to follow with online live class if they have time.
-- If there is NO time to take online live class, start from SQL server 2012 is easier.
-- Crystal Reports should be after Oracle 11g SQL or SQL server 2012 course.

4) With live class of SQL Server 2012, you  not only allow students to take live class once for free after register, but also offered a courtesy for all registered students (within 365 days) to listen to it free. Will this courtesy be offered to other future classes? (hopefully everybody would get an offer before a second live class available) :)
-- Will consider your request. Our old students prefer very much to come back re-listen our online classes. We always give them chance as we can.
-- Yes, Core Package Students who registered within 365 days can join this Oracle 11g SQL course for listen.
-- Will publish class connection information later tomorrow night, check student signon page for information.

5) Regarding class videos, for instance SQL server 2012, will I be allowed to access only the most recent one (Nov 30, 2013) OR both Nov and Sep classes?
-- Usually, students will be able to access at least two course video sets: One most previous recorded onoine course, and one of current online course.

6) You offered a 2-hour resume session to previous core package students but with no record for it. Will you plan to offer another one soon? (I plan to complete my study and be ready to submit resume within a half year).
-- We are our students, we offer Wednesday night FREE Class Webinar for Core Package students sharing interview experience, we also offer FREE seminar like the one about how to write a workable resume.
-- Yes, we will offer different webinars or sessions to help our students.

7) Will you have a live class for SQL Server 2012 and/or MSBI in the first half year of 2014?
-- Yes, will have SQL Server 2012 class in 2014;
-- We have SSIS & ETL onoine live course going on now, which covers the first two chapters of MSBI course, and added more materials.
-- SSRS online live course will start on Feb. 2014, which will cover the same SSRS part of MSBI course, and offer more material.

8) Do I need a permission to pay online w/ a credit card?
-- You can pay any time you like.

Hope the coming new year will be full of hope, happiness and success to all.
-- 六年多来, 美国老土 是华人倡导进入数据分析师工作领域的领军者。
USA LaoTu 使很多华人家庭改变,成功走出困境,找到好工作,进入大公司,过上好日子。
其实老土教的课, 美国人也都有开班的, 收费更贵, 你还听不懂, 还没录像, 更没老土讲的好.
你要有时间和精力,多花时间跟硅谷专家学点有用的技术,学面试时怎么说,参加周末, 周日的课程,  溶进有这么同学们的大部队, 过几个月,都会改变。
Thank you so much in advance for your time.

yuan

• Core Package
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2013, 09:03:51 PM »
Hello,
Thank you so much for your encourage and taking time to answer my questions. I believe I will not regret joining you.
Happy New Year.
zym