好用的手机公司, 新年大促销: 3 month FREE! $15/Month 5GB data and text

Author Topic: Laotu you changed my life at some point.  (Read 3818 times)

USA LaoTu Support Team

• Administrator
Laotu you changed my life at some point.
« on: March 14, 2014, 02:27:48 PM »
Hi Laotu,

I am writing this letter to thank you for your wonderful training classes on Data Analysis,Business Intelligence...

I took your course early last year but since I was really busy with a lot going on in my life, I only did for 20 days of everything...basiclly I watched the SQL video one time and BI classes a couple of times. I did not get the time to do any assignments.I always remember you saying big picture of BI all of your courses. I think I figured that out quick.

My background was from Computer science and did very little programming in early 90s in China and then immgranted to Canada and never did anything in computer field.

A friend of mine strongly recommended your course since 2012 and I never seriously thought about it as I thought it was not possible for me at all.

However I did the 20 days to 1 month learning of all your course, I wanted to try to find a job in the field and I moved to States and found this job in a very big company the second month in US. And by now I have already worked almost 9 months.

The job I am working is in SAP Business Objects/Business Intelligence, and also with Tableau, another BI tool. I am very comfortable working with these tools as I have some knowledge of MS BI tool from your training, They are very similar. My company will also send me some professional trainings in BO Universe and Tableau as my manager always says my technical part is quite strong. I really enjoy this job.

I wanted to thank you when I got the job but then I decided to wait till I am real stable in the job. In some way, I should say, Laotu you changed my life at some point. Without you, I would never go back to my field.

Thank you again!

乐乐

• 喜乐乐-JOY
  • Core Package
Re: Laotu you changed my life at some point.
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2014, 04:33:38 PM »
congratulations! ling!