好用的手机公司, 新年大促销: 3 month FREE! $15/Month 5GB data and text

Author Topic: Power BI Analyst Remote  (Read 408 times)

USA LaoTu Support Team

• Administrator
Power BI Analyst Remote
« on: October 05, 2021, 11:38:06 AM »
Hello  ,

I hope you are doing well.

Trying to reach you in reference to a job opportunity. I came across your resume on a job board, you seem to have an impressive background in required skills and technologies what my client is looking for. Please go through the job description below and let me know if you would like to discuss more about this role. Kindly can reply with your latest resume and salary expectation if interested.

I would really appreciate your prompt response. You can reach out to me at 609-853-0818 Ext. 2502 in case you have missed my call.

Power BI Analyst

Remote

Job Description

Required

Qualifications Bachelor s degree in Analytics Statistics Computer Science Engineering or other related field

Experience building data visualizations using Power BI best practices for Power BI Data Modelling Intermediate or better proficiency in DAX Working knowledge of Power Query and or M language

Usage of third party tools with Power BI DAX Studio Tabular Editor ALM ToolKit

Demonstrated understanding of key concepts in the design and creation of dimensional models

Proficiency in using one or more programming languages such as SQL R or Python

Any prior experience with Power Platform Tools like Power Apps and Microsoft Flow is desired

Experience utilizing and optimizing the use of multiple large data sets

Prior experience in the facilitating conversations to translate business requirements into the technical data requirements needed to develop solutions Proficiency in verbal and written communication 5 or more years of professional experience performing data analytics and building user interfaces visualizations and data algorithms

Experience 6 Years Required Skills Power BI SQL DAX Third Party Tools DAX Studio ALM toolkit etc Desired Skills Snowflake Power Platform Knowledge.

If you are interested please send me your updated resume at Labrez.K@nityo.com. Thank you so much.

Thanks & Regards

Labrez Khan

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Nityo Infotech Corp.

666 Plainsboro Road, Suite 1285,Plainsboro, NJ 08536