好用的手机公司, 新年大促销: 3 month FREE! $15/Month 5GB data and text

Author Topic: Title: Data Analytics & Engineering - Data Engineer III Location: Menlo Park, CA  (Read 465 times)

USA LaoTu Support Team

• Administrator
I have reviewed your resume and attempted to reach out to you to discuss the opportunity further but it doesn't look like we have your best contact number. I sent you an email with details on the position. When you get a chance, please give me a call or send me an email with a time that would work to discuss the position. Thank you for your time and consideration. I hope to hear from you soon!

Job Description:

Title: Data Analytics & Engineering - Data Engineer III
Start/End Dates: 9/27/2021 - 9/26/2022

Description:

Dashboarding: Business Intelligence Engineer

Summary:
The main function of the BI Engineer is to develop, evaluate, test and maintain architectures and data solutions to support the development of team dashboards, in addition to serving as a dashboard developer. The typical BI Engineer executes plans, policies, and practices that control, protect, deliver, and enhance the value of the organization’s data assets.

Job Responsibilities:
? Design, construct, install, test and maintain highly scalable data pipelines and infrastructure.
? Design and maintain data architecture and schemas.
? Architect ETL processes from a variety of data sources using SQL and big data technologies.
? Recognize and support the adoption of best practices in dashboards and reporting, including data integrity, analysis, test design, validation and dashboard UI/UX development.
? Demonstrate and document to end users on dashboard solutions, navigation and integrations.
? Ensure pipelines meet business requirements and industry practices.
? Produce and deliver tracking and reporting for KPI/SLA’s in the business
? Create new and support existing functionalities within Tableau dashboards for project managers
? Perform ad-hoc data analysis to support the business initiatives
? Create and maintain efficient and secure systems for recording data and producing relevant documentation
? Work with PDO team to understand dashboard requirements and key metrics
? Seek opportunities to drive innovation and process improvement within the reporting spectrum

Skills:
? Ability to work as part of a team, as well as work independently or with minimal direction.
? Collaborate with data architects and IT team members on project goals.
? 2-3 years of experience working in a reporting environment, with proven ability to deliver high quality & accurate reports within demanding timescales
? Strong SQL and Tableau skills, experience working with large datasets to generate reports and dashboards
? Experience with distributed data systems such as Hadoop and related technologies (Spark, Presto, Hive, etc.)
? Experience with at least one programming language (Python, Java, Scala or similar)
? Experience with data modeling, ETL development and patterns for efficient data governance.
? Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) - ability to clearly communicate complex concepts
? Detail-oriented and passion for problem-solving

Education/Experience:
? Bachelor''s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.

Sincerely,

Vicky Parihar
Recruiter
Cell: (669) 699-0767
E-mail: vparihar@roseint.com