好用的手机公司, 新年大促销: 3 month FREE! $15/Month 5GB data and text

Author Topic: Power BI Architect Location: ATLANTA, GA  (Read 539 times)

USA LaoTu Support Team

• Administrator
Power BI Architect Location: ATLANTA, GA
« on: October 08, 2021, 07:31:27 AM »
Greetings,

My name is Perumandla Maneesha and I represent Talent Group, a staff augmentation firm providing a wide-range of talent on-demand and total workforce solutions. We have excellent domain expertise in all verticals. Repositioning professionals is what we do, and we do it very well.

I am reaching out to you today as your profile matches an immediate job opportunity we have with our premier client.

Please take a look at the job description below and let me know your interest.

Position: Power BI Architect
Position Type: Contract

Job description:

Certified Power BI Professional
8-10 years of  experience in designing and developing complex reporting solution based on Azure platform using Power BI Ability to develop semantic layer data model Details :
Experience: 8-15 years
 Requirements:
8+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
5+ years of hands-on development experience with Microsoft Business
5+ Intelligence stack
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, client-facing role where delivering solid work products to exceed high expectations is a measure of success Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills Eager to contribute in a team-oriented environment Strong prioritization and multi-tasking skills with a track record of meeting deadlines Ability to be creative and analytical in a problem-solving environment Effective verbal and written communication skills Adaptable to new environments, people, technologies and processes Ability to manage ambiguity and solve undefined problems Demonstrates proficiency in the development and administration at least one of the following areas:
Back-end data integration and architecture including dimensional data modeling, database design, data warehousing, ETL development, and performance tuning Front-end reporting and analytics platforms including OLAP cube design, tabular data modeling, Performance Point, Power Pivot, Power View, Power BI Report and Dashboard development Extremely strong SQL skills Foundational knowledge of the following areas:
Metadata management
Master Data Management
Data Governance
Data Analytics"

I would also appreciate it if you could send me an updated resume.

If for any reason this does not interest you or you know someone who would fit this requirement better, please consider this email as a request for referrals and feel free to forward it to the right contender.

We care for you !! Follow Social Distancing Stay Safe

Thanks again.
Perumandla Maneesha
Talent Group
800 Town and Country Blvd, Suite 500, Houston TX, 77024
Phone: (847) 440-2436 Ext.414  Email: maneesha@talentgroups.com