好用的手机公司, 新年大促销: 3 month FREE! $15/Month 5GB data and text

Author Topic: Tableau Architect, $130 k to $140 k per annum + benefits, Location:Tampa, FL  (Read 126 times)

USA LaoTu Support Team

• Administrator
My name is Tanishka, and I am a recruiter with Net2Source Inc, a Global Workforce Solutions company headquartered in New Jersey.

Founded in 2007, we are an award-winning total workforce solutions company recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts for our accelerated growth of 300% in the last 3 years with over 5500+ employees globally, with over 30+ locations in the US and global operations in 32 countries.

Based on your impressive profile, I think you could be a great fit for a role we have open with one of our clients. I am sharing few highlights of the role for your reference.
Title:Tableau Architect
Mode of Hiring : Full time
Salary Range: $130 k to $140 k per annum + benefits
[[JobDescription]]
Architect experience in Reporting applications
Good experience in Tableau Server and development
Good experience in Tableau development
Knowledge of any database such Oracle, DB2, SQL Server is a must.
Knowledge of Big data connectivity is must.
Must have knowledge on data warehousing concepts, knowledge on data modelling including 3NF, Inmon, Kimbal methodologies.
Drive the architecture of a project, including authoring functional and design specifications, scalability, testing, quality data flow, and interface.
Ability to Lead and Manage team and Interact with End users clients. Worked in Onsite/ Offshore model.
Proficient in creating documentation related to design documents, Unit testing, handover and walk-through documents.
Excellent analytical, interpersonal and leadership skills along with excellent oral and written communication skills.
Desire to take ownership and run the show end to end Comfortable working with remote teams.

If you are interested, please forward your resume to tanishka@net2source.com and you can also reach me at (201) 299-3917 Ext.599 to discuss your career aspirations.

Thanks,
Tanishka Tyagi
Sr. Technical Recruiter
(201) 299-3917 Ext.599
tanishka@net2source.com
Address: 270 Davidson Ave Suite 704, Somerset, NJ, 08873