好用的手机公司, 新年大促销: 3 month FREE! $15/Month 5GB data and text

Author Topic: Fully Remote Job Title: Data Scientist (Ad Sales Optimization) prefer NYC are  (Read 90 times)

USA LaoTu Support Team

• Administrator
My name is Kyle and I'm an IT recruiter at Mondo, a premier Digital Marketing and IT resourcing agency. For over 15 years, the world’s most prestigious companies have turned to us to provide their IT and digital marketing departments with the most critical resource: people. Our expertise in the industry allows us to match major companies with top talent, and I have a role that could be a great match for you!

Please review the job description below and let me know what you think. Is this a role you’re interested in hearing more about?

If so, send me your most up-to-date resume in a Word document and let me know a good time to give you a call.
We are grateful to hear from applicants and will be certain to reach out in cases where you are a strong fit for the requirement. If you do not hear from us, your resume will be preserved for future opportunities.

Job Title: Data Scientist (Ad Sales Optimization)
Location-Type: Open to Fully Remote - BUT the HM has preference to someone in the NYC Area/EST Time Zone
Start Date Is: ASAP
Duration: (contract, perm, etc) 6+ month contract with potential to extend
Rate: $65-$75/hr on W2
**Can only work on W2 without sponsorship for this role, no C2C**

Job Description:
Our client produces and distributes compelling news, sports and entertainment content through its iconic domestic brands. These brands hold cultural significance with consumers and commercial importance for distributors and advertisers. The breadth and depth of our footprint allows us to deliver content that engages and informs audiences, develops deeper consumer relationships and creates more compelling product offering.

We are seeking a Data Scientist, with a strong focus in Ad Sales/Optimization. This candidate needs to come in with very strong ad sales experience, needs to understand how Nielsen rating works, needs to have done some kind of ad sales inventory optimization. They will be optimizing ad sales inventory. Let's say the game has 4 hours, might have 30-40 different ads - how do we slot different advertisers in the ad slots? They have to understand how to optimize the inventory and which slot goes to what advertiser. This position is really OPTIMIZING ADU

Responsibilities:
Working in ad sales / ad sales inventory

Workon ad sales for sports / entertainment / some news

Building models and testing models

Working with the stakeholders (Ad Sales department for each division) and presenting models

Simulations

No direct reports / 100% hands on Individual Contributor

Requirements:
Must Haves:

3+ years of experience as a Data Scientist.

2 - 3+ years of professional experience with Ad Sales / Ad Sales Inventory Optimization - TV or Agency background!!

Needs to understand how Nielsen rating works.

Masters Degree in a related field.

Experience with Entertainment / Media / TV / Agency that worked on Ad Sales etc.

3+ years of experience with Python.

Experience with a cloud environment.

Nice to haves:

AWS

AWS sage maker