好用的手机公司, 新年大促销: 3 month FREE! $15/Month 5GB data and text

Author Topic: Remote - Senior Enterprise Data Architect - Contract to Hire  (Read 91 times)

USA LaoTu Support Team

• Administrator
Remote - Senior Enterprise Data Architect - Contract to Hire
« on: November 16, 2022, 01:08:26 PM »
I’m a recruiter at Global Technical Talent. I’m reaching out because I think that with your experience, you would be a great fit for one of our client’s open roles for the Senior Enterprise Data Architect - Remote we have right now. Full description is below for your review - if interested, let me know the best time and method to reach you. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Senior Enterprise Data Architect
Onshore Remote, MD (100% Remote)
3 months Contract to Hire

Job Description:
Enterprise Data Architect will be an expert in data architecture with a strong understanding of Enterprise tech and business alignment, Enterprise standards and practices, solution design for cloud and distributed applications as well as a strong understanding of application design practices, principles, and patterns.
Enterprise Data Architects are deep technical experts and thought leaders that help accelerate the adoption of engineering and architecture best practices while maintaining knowledge on industry innovations, trends, and practices.
They collaborate on the toughest issues to deliver on business needs that directly impact the lives of our customers and associates.
  Qualification:
15+ years of experience in a data architecture or engineering role 7+ years of experience in a team leadership role
15+ years of experience developing in .NET, C#, Java, Python, SQL, etc 7+ years of experience in building in cloud environments, including Microsoft Azure, AWS and Google
Deep knowledge in the data space including data ingestion, data transformation, data analytics, data platform, data management, data security, and AI/Client Ability to create a set of requirements in partnership with their customers and to ensure solutions map to the goals of the organization and customer needs
Strong problem-solving skills – ability to see past the immediate answer to the simple, elegant solution Ability to see and implement patterns that enable solution simplification.
  About The Company:
Our client is truly a national company, providing coverage for drivers in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. To help customers further, the company offers homeowners, renters, boats, and other types of insurance coverage. Its mission is to provide affordable and dependable direct auto insurance to drivers across the United States, while also representing its customers in their time of need following an accident.
At the company’s corporate office, they are all about collaboration and success. Their numerous corporate and IT teams drive its growth and innovation forward while leveraging the latest technology. No matter where you are in your career, they welcome your perspective, expertise, and ideas as you grow with them.
Best Regards,

Ahmed Hussain, Talent Advocate
Global Technical Talent, Inc. - All current GTT Openings
233 Vaughan St. Suite 102
Portsmouth, NH 03801
Ph: (603) 610-6284 / Fax: 800-775-3135
ahussain@gttit.com / www.gttit.com