好用的手机公司, 新年大促销: 3 month FREE! $15/Month 5GB data and text

Author Topic: Lead Data and Integration Engineer 100% REMOTE ROLE Work Hours- Flexible  (Read 317 times)

USA LaoTu Support Team

• Administrator
I was impressed with your background and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Nishi and I represent TalentBurst, an industry leading staffing agency. Our mission is to hire amazing people and place them in business cultures where they can grow, develop, innovate, and thrive.

That’s why we’re writing about an exciting opportunity at our direct client in Glen Allen VA. Based on your credentials you may align or know of someone that would be interested in this Info Technology Group - Lead Data and Integration Engineer position.

Full details of the job are included below, please take a moment to review the information. If you’re interested, please send an updated resume in an MS Word format along with your contact details and availability. I’m looking forward to speaking with you about the opportunity and answering any questions you have.

Job Title: Lead Data and Integration Engineer
100% REMOTE ROLE
Duration: Lead Data and Integration Engineer
Work Hours- Flexible- preferably Eastern time zone
JOB DESCRIPTION:

Develops, test and maintains code using software development methodology and appropriate technologies for the system being used. Works closely with Business Analysts to develop detail systems design and written test plans for online and report application programs.
Performs analysis on projects and provides a project plan that shows the tasks needing to be completed and a time estimate for each task.
Participates in design walkthroughs with appropriate focus groups and related users to verify accuracy of design in meeting business needs.
Prepares installation instructions and coordinates installation procedures.
Supports and troubleshoots application code problems.
Provides status reports that give a detailed description of the current projects progress and indicates time devoted to each task of the project.
Coordinates, guides and mentors programming efforts performed by in-house programmers or outside consultants to ensure that all programming is completed according to the project plan.

RESPONSIBILITIES:

5+ years related experience including a minimum of 2+ years designing, building and deploying software in Cloud. Agile and Design Thinking (Coursera).
Critical thinker. Demonstrated problem solving techniques. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Some ETL/data movement certifications. ServiceNow training.

EXPERIENCE:
IT 5+ years; Cloud Deployment 2+ years EDUCATION: Bachelors: Computer and Information Science (Preferred)

You can call me directly at (508) 794-3407 or email me at Nishi.kaur@talentburst.com. If you do respond by email, please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you.

Again if you don’t believe this role is an ideal fit for your career goals at this time, however know someone who might be interested, please let me know and or feel free to provide my contact details. Our goal here at TalentBurst is to match the best talent to the best businesses quickly.

Thank you
Nishi Kaur
Lead Recruiter
(508) 794-3407
679, Worcester Road
Natick, MA