好用的手机公司, 新年大促销: 3 month FREE! $15/Month 5GB data and text

Author Topic: Sr. Data Engineer Location : NYC, NY/ Hartford, CT (WFH presently)  (Read 579 times)

USA LaoTu Support Team

• Administrator
Hello  ,

I hope you are doing well.

Trying to reach you in reference to a job opportunity. I came across your resume on a job board, you seem to have an impressive background in required skills and technologies what my client is looking for. Please go through the job description below and let me know if you would like to discuss more about this role. Kindly can reply with your latest resume and salary expectation if interested.

I would really appreciate your prompt response. You can reach out to me at 609-853-0818 Ext. 2502 in case you have missed my call.

Title:     Sr. Data Engineer

Location : NYC, NY/ Hartford, CT (WFH presently - relocation required post-pandemic)

5 years of programming development experience
preferred Experience with Databricks AWS Python Strong understanding across Cloud and infrastructure components server storage network data and applications to deliver end to end Cloud Infrastructure architectures and designs
Experience with Cloud native application development Cloud deployment and Cloud application refactoring
Understanding of Cloud Computing Technologies and related emerging technology e g Amazon Web Services EC2 Lambda Glue Athena Snowflake
Experience with one or more Data platforms e g Teradata Hadoop Oracle SQL Server DB2 Exposure to building data pipelines utilizing technologies and frameworks Python Scala Java Exposure to writing Shell Perl scripts in LINUX Power shell in Windows a plus.
If you are interested please send me your updated resume at Labrez.K@nityo.com. Thank you so much.

Thanks & Regards

Labrez Khan

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Nityo Infotech Corp.

666 Plainsboro Road, Suite 1285,Plainsboro, NJ 08536

Office: 609-853-0818 Ext. 2502| |www.nityo.com