好用的手机公司, 新年大促销: 3 month FREE! $15/Month 5GB data and text

Author Topic: Interview tomorrow for SQL Server Developer in Boston MA  (Read 545 times)

USA LaoTu Support Team

• Administrator
Interview tomorrow for SQL Server Developer in Boston MA
« on: February 19, 2020, 08:04:18 AM »
Hope you are doing good.

I have got your profile from Job portal for the position listed below and hope you would be interested. Please call me or share a best available time so that we can discuss in detail and will move accordingly

SQL Server Developer

Boston MA

Contract role

In-person interview on Tomorrow @ 2 PM EST

URGENT NEED

I have an urgent need for a SQL Server Developer in Boston. We have an in-person interview schedule for a candidate tomorrow (2/20) at 2pm EST but the candidate took another job. I need to find another candidate to replace that can interview tomorrow in person at 2pm in Boston

I can only take Green Card Holder or US Citizen for this role. Must be available to interview IN PERSON ONLY tomorrow

Rate is $45-50/h c2c or $45/hr on W2 All inc.

Job Description

Client is seeking a SQL Server developer in the Boston, MA area.

Our client is currently looking for a SQL developer with a strong background in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).

Candidate will be working on reporting and analytics and utilize program development or other technical tools for agency reporting and dashboards as well as working closely with business intelligence teams.

Candidate must have 5+ years of experience with SQL Server reporting and analytics.

Qualifications:

- Must have 5+ years of experience with SQL Server reporting and analytics
- SQL developer with a strong background in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)

Thanks and Regards,

Himanshu Kumar

Technical Recruiter

Xchange Software Inc

www.xchangesoft.com

10 Austin Avenue Iselin, NJ- 08830

Phone- 732-242-5013

Fax -732-601-4641

Email – hkumar@xchangesoft.net