好用的手机公司, 新年大促销: 3 month FREE! $15/Month 5GB data and text

Author Topic: Senior Data Analyst Location - Springfield/Boston, MA (Remote until office open  (Read 650 times)

USA LaoTu Support Team

• Administrator
My name is Alan and I'm a recruiter with TalentBurst Inc.

Our client is looking for a (Senior Data Analyst) on a contractual basis at Springfield/Boston, MA (Remote until offices reopen).

My apologies if this position is not an ideal fit, we'll keep you in mind for other suitable positions.

I am reaching out to see if you or someone you know may be interested in this position. Please review the job description below, and if you or someone you know would like to pursue this opportunity please email me an updated MS Word version of your resume and call me at 508-628-7564 at your earliest convenience.

Title - (Senior Data Analyst)
Location - Springfield/Boston, MA (Remote until offices reopen)
Duration - 12 months contract
Job ID - 13766561

Note: W2 contract only; No Corp to Corp or 1099 please

Developer – Advanced (Senior Data Analyst)
Develop specifications of extremely complex software programming applications. Responsible for components of an application or the overall operating system or complex sub-systems, such as sophisticated file management routines, large telecommunications networks, and administrative and statistical software packages, performance evaluation and enhancements. Perform related duties as assigned or requested. Receives general supervision and is competent to work at the highest level of all technical phases of software programming while working on own most of the time. May act as Project Leader.
The Data Engineering team is comprised of highly skilled, collaborative, problem solvers who are motivated to create innovative solutions that exceed the changing needs of our customers and move the industry forward.

What great looks like in this role
Our ideal Advanced Data Analyst candidate is proficient in data management and has a strong analytical capability. You’ll use your skills to provide subject matter expertise and complete in-depth data analysis, which contribute to the strategic efforts of the team. You’re also detail-oriented and adaptable.

Objectives of the role
Participate with various teams to define data requirements, review test cases and process change requests.
Provide subject matter expertise on the data needs for project deliveries, scope, acceptance, installation, and deployment.
Daily and monthly responsibilities
Review and coordinate with business application teams on data delivery requirements.
Develop estimation and proposed delivery schedules in coordination with development team.
Develop sourcing and data delivery designs.
Review data model, metadata, and delivery criteria for solution.
Review and coordinate with team on test criteria and performance of testing.
Contribute to the design, development, and completion of project deliverables.
Complete in-depth data analysis and contribution to strategic efforts
Complete understanding of how we manage data with focus on improvement of how data is sourced and managed across multiple business areas.
Only submit candidates who are local/can work onsite once offices reopen (Springfield, MA or Boston, MA) and want to convert to FTE within 6-18 months.

Basic Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree.
4+ years of data analysis working with business data initiatives.
Knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL) and use in data access and analysis.
Proficient in data management including data analytical capability.
Excellent verbal and written communications also high attention to detail.
Experience with Python.
Presentation skills in demonstrating system design and data analysis solutions.
Authorized to work in the USA with or without sponsorship now or in the future.
Position will begin remote, when offices reopen will need to work in Springfield or Boston.

Preferred Qualifications
Master’s degree in computer science or engineering.
Familiar with agile project delivery process.
Ability to manage diverse projects impacting multiple roles and processes.
Candidate should be able to troubleshoot problem areas and identify data gaps and issues.
Ability to adapt to fast changing environment.
Basic knowledge of columnar database technologies (Vertica, Redshift, etc.).
Experience designing and implementing automated ETL processes.
Strong organizational skills and ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you
Alan Kumar
Team Lead
<alan.kumar@talentburst.com>

(508) 628-7564
679 Worcester Road
Natick, MA