好用的手机公司, 新年大促销: 3 month FREE! $15/Month 5GB data and text

Author Topic: Looking for Data Engineer in Menlo Park, CA  (Read 698 times)

USA LaoTu Support Team

• Administrator
Looking for Data Engineer in Menlo Park, CA
« on: February 20, 2020, 12:33:53 PM »
Hello and thank you for taking the time to read about this great opportunity. My name is Amit Kumar and I'm a Senior Technical Recruiter with TalentBurst, Inc and currently looking to fill a contract assignment for Data Engineer in Menlo Park, CA.  I was hoping you or someone you know may be interested in this opening. If this message has reached you in error, please accept my apologies in advance for any inconvenience, and welcome you to visit our website http://www.talentburst.com/ for other jobs that might be of interest to you.

Please see below for the relevant information regarding this job and send me your updated resume in a word format:

Here are the job details:
Title: Data Engineer
Duration: 6 Months

Clirnt seeks a Data Engineer for its Global SMB Publisher Team. Our mission is to bring highly targeted, quality ads to developers around the world. We are looking for someone who can partner with internal stakeholders to understand business requirements, work with cross-functional data and products teams to build efficient and scalable data solutions. You will be designing, building and maintaining: data pipelines, dashboards, internal tools and monitoring/maintaining the data quality of our pipelines and dashboards.

Responsibilities:
+ Set the standard for data collection and accuracy.
+ Develop highly accurate and scalable data pipelines.
+ Design and build dashboards which are highly accurate and intuitive to use.
+ Work collaboratively with other teams. Gather requirements, communicate progress, deliver products.
+ Proactively seek out and resolve data quality issues .
+ Automate processes whenever possible.

Skills:
* Excellence in ETL processing using some variant of SQL (Hive, Presto, MySQL, TSQL, Spark).
* Building data models and designing / implementing a data warehouse.
* Competency with core Python functions, data structures and algorithms.
* Data manipulation and scripting using Python.
* Hands-on experience with visualization tools (Tableau, Looker, Power BI, etc)
* Strong communication skills
* Working knowledge of Unix based operating systems.=
* Highly attentive to details.
* Working knowledge of statistics (summary statistics, linear regression analysis, hypothesis testing, ...)

** 10 time INC 500/5000, 10 time BBJ "Pacesetter ", 5 time SIA-fastest growing**
679 Worcester Road | Natick, MA 01760 | www.talentburst.com